- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Will be responsible for running projects from concept to completion at all levels of design.
- Responsible for the project’s design program, by using their in-depth knowledge of design timelines.
- Understanding the brief & vision for the project & implementing it into the concept design.
- Producing high-end professional presentation boards.
- Works on architectural designs and renderings for review.
- Independently solves problems encountered.
- Writes reports and specifications.
- Produces a code review report.
3 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
Die Stadt has been providing Urban planning, Landscape Design, and Architecture services for more than 15 years (Used to be known as Earth Consultants) offering full services, we take many of our projects from concept through construction and have an expansive portfolio of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Die stadt