- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
35,000 to 45,000 SAR per month, Bonus and profit share
About the Job
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments.
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations.
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced.
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices.
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
3- Financial Information
- Oversee the issuance of financial information.
- Report financial results to the board of directors.
- Analyzing the ratio of financial statements to deliver both expected financial performance and actual performance of the company.
- Implementing programs to provide capital required by the company, including negotiating the purchase of debt and equity and maintaining the required financial arrangements. Assess the underlying financial requirements of these plans, and develop alternative ways to meet financial requirements.
- Supervise the budget process, collect inputs, and compare the actual performance of the company with estimates (budgets).
- Ensuring that the company complies with TAXES, GAAP and IFRS financial regulations and standards.
4- Risk Management
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Arrange for debt and financing.
- Invest funds.
5- Third Parties
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals