- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Python developer will be part of a development team building he next generation Text categorizer in multiple languages
- Participate in cutting edge research using tools such as Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing amongst other capabilities
- Enhance the automated categorizer engine
- Help develop software and algorithms and build new cognitive computing platforms for areas such as NLP, deep learning algorithms and models, workflow and automation through to new areas such as virtual assistants and AI in IoT to enhance our Artificial Intelligence functionality
- Define and drive the analytical scope and method for projects, including formulating and shaping the capabilities through a full software development life cycle.
- Help the research and development of a local AI team, deliver practical AI components to be used within categorization processes.
- Work on world-class cutting-edge technologies in related fields, including but not limited to the following: deep learning, large-scale machine learning and machine learning platforms, Natural Language processing and Semantic Ontology and Robotic Process Automation.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other qualitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science, Deep Learning or other related fields.
- A minimum 3 of professional post-academic work experience with a Bachelor degree or additional years of experience at Bachelor level will be considered.
- Strong mathematical/computing science background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Marking, or similar.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent programming skills in languages such as Python, Java and C#/C++.
- Experience in some of the following areas:
- Machine Learning - deep learning, online learning, transfer learning, reinforcement learning, structured/unstructured learning with hands on experience of Tensorflow and SciKit-Learn
- Natural language processing with NLTK and Gensim libraries.
- Knowledge of OpenNLP, StanfordNLP, Translation, Semantic Ontology, Natural Language understanding/generation is preferred.
- Optical Character Recognition with Tesseract (pytesseract or tesserocr) – utilizing character recognition tools to convert images, PDFs and other document types into digitally recognized structure with meta-tagging;
- OpenXML and document formatting
- Strong research and innovation skills and ability to solve difficult machine vision and learning problems and transferring business problems into AI use cases and requirements
- Excellent prototyping skills in open-source with some examples of practical application.
- Hands-on experience with large-scale real-time machine learning/AI and with full software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing dynamic team in a highly visible role.
- Preferred pharmaceutical experience in research projects and teams.
About this Company
A company specialized in the production and marketing of financial and management systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at TAB ERP Solutions
The company has serving many companies of different volume and activity which enrich their systems with many appropriate functions for Arab & African nation.The...