- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
The Supplier Marketing & Benefits Manager is solely responsible for:
- Selecting, contracting, developing and maintaining supplier relationships to support the daily running of a luxury concierge service within the various industries and fields
- Ensuring that all suppliers meet Quintessentially's high standards
- Marketing suppliers and/or benefits to Members through our various communication channels - newsletters, direct mail shots, social media platforms, Quintessentially Mobile App
- Creating and managing Members' guides across all fields - benefits, travel, gifting, seasonal etc.
- Content creation and managing newsletters - editorial and uploading for both private & corporate newsletters
- Content creation and managing social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Excellent English Language both in written & oral communication is a MUST.
- Very good Arabic communication skills - written & oral.
Possess 3-5 years experience in marketing / PR, corporate communications, editorial, project management
Excellent interpersonal, negotiating & influencing skills with well-honed and developed networking abilities
- Creative problem solving & top-notch organizational skills with attention to detail
- Confident, with the ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure
- Self-starter & own manager can work autonomously while also being a good team player
Favorable candidates should have experience in one or more of the below:
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Marketing, PR, Business Development, Corporate Communications, Editorial, Travel, Luxury Services/Brands
- Writing, editing, content creation and content management
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, HNW individuals
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services
About this Company
Quintessentially Egypt is part of Quintessentially Group, the world leading luxury lifestyle management firm, global concierge service provider and Members-only Club. Founded in 2000 in London, Quintessentially has had great success over the years spreading to over 60...
See all Careers and Jobs at Quintessentially Egypt [Global Lifestyles SAE]