- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship with major key clients and company.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing timeline of performance.
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs the meeting.
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering