- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Monitor, control and report all financial transactions related to inventory.
- Accounts Payable: including local and international clients.
- Ensure the integrity of the company’s accounts Payable transactions, ensuring that all Clients invoices are correct & entered into the ledgers in a timely manner, manage &ensure; that the A/P reports are effectively delivered and understood to the concerned management levels for helping in the control cycle.
- Inventory Controller: Including Inventory reconciliation, inventory adjustment & cost of sales.
- Recording data & customizing forms on QuickBooks.
- Reporting for clients positions and with holding taxes.
- Accounting clients bonus and discounts.
- Maintaining clients master data in the system and making changes with proper authorizations.
- Preparing and distributing costing/ quotation rates on monthly basis.
- Other reports or tasks as the management may require.
3 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Stylish Eve, Inc is a leading e-commerce firm in Alexandria. We present our own products which are a Trade Mark and has our own copyrights. Eve was established, March 2016 in Egypt. It started with one product and brand JIllO. Then Rush Brush with many versions. Now, it’s 4 different products hair style and beauty care.
See all Careers and Jobs at Stylish Eve