- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensures Airlines requirements/specifications and service requirements are complied. This includes on-time performance, equipment inventory, and quality assurance controls..
- Manages operation staff to drive for exceeding set targets.
- Supports and assist Lean initiatives, and Quality initiatives to achieve targets.
- Monitors all training programs that are required to be conducted to ensure all Corporate Policies and Procedures are followed and maintained.
- Supports audits, government audits to meet compliance
- Ensures the security of the facility by monitoring and maintaining existing programs including all local airport and corporate requirements.
- Drives prevention vs. detection of defects.
- Coordinates actions to prevent the occurrences of nonconformities.
- Responsible for the maintenance of key performance metrics for the Operation organization.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for safety, quality and compliance to Airlines specification.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Nile Air launched its operation with issued and paid-in capital of EGP 200M which has been increased during 2012 to support the expansion in our operations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Air
Today Nile Air is Egypt’s leading private full service carrier operating schedule services from Cairo and...