- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
If you aren't an energetic who takes the initiative, and who can communicate with anyone like a piece of cake, this isn't the job for you.
- Prepare agendas for monthly staff meetings and coordinate with our Administrative Assistant to schedule meetings.
- Preparing monthly and weekly production reports for different production sites.
- Ensuring the communication flow between individuals and departments is in accordance with company standards.
- Ensuring that all operations reports are delivered on time to management.
- Developing the documentation standards according to the global standards.
About this Company
Growing food without soil has been an ancient practice, and modern
See all Careers and Jobs at Agrimatic Farms
technology has only perfected it. One of the innovative technologies
at the forefront of futuristic food production is aquaponic agriculture.
This technology is globally acknowledged as one of...