- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our client is a fast growing Information Technology Solution provider - currently a ranked partner with a huge client's portfolio at a +10M EGP P&L.
About the Job
We are looking for a competent IT Technical Support/Help Desk Partner to provide useful technical assistance on computer systems and networks.
- If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, you’ll be the first person employees will come to too.
- If you’re customer-oriented & cool tempered, then you will be more than welcome!
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
- Coordinating e-mails creation
- You might also be required to test new products, run regular maintenance checks and keep up-to-date with information security issues.
About this Company
A newly established Egyptian S.A.E company, came to life in February 2018.
See all Careers and Jobs at NOK for Human Capital Solutions
We are targeting a real change in the Human Resource operations game. We are not fans of hit and run business models. We plan to fly on a different altitude than others. Targeting a long-term...