- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Doing Cost Accounting for products and operations according to the Accounting principles.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
- Entering the daily cash & non-cash transactions in the accounting system
- Prepare daily payments summary report
- Prepare bank reconciliation on daily basis
- Execute monthly, quarterly, and annually closing activities
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
Based in Egypt, CANEX Aluminum is a Canadian-Saudi joint venture that is focused on the expanding market for extrusions. By leveraging international suppliers from around the world, CANEX Aluminum has the capacity to rapidly bring to market a number of customized solutions and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Canex Aluminum