- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Contract / Project
12,500 to 20,000 EGP per month, Depends On The Project And The Business Partner
About the Job
- We are not only offering you an opportunity to work in one of the most competitive industries in Europe, we are rather offering an opportunity to grow as part of a dynamic environment, which works together with multinational organizations to provide advanced information security services. The job is not routine since it is project based and it offers wide exposure to different technologies and information systems.
What should I expect in my new role?
- You will find and analyze vulnerabilities, in complex and modern IT-Systems and network components, including web and mobile applications among other technologies as per the project requirements.
- Develop proof-of-Concept exploits for the revealed vulnerabilities.
- Assign the appropriate risk levels to each of the reported security findings.
- Document the findings in an understandable and convincing report which is easy to read by managers as well as technical experts.
- Develop scripts to automate and improve the testing process.
- Improve and standardize the testing process for different technologies.
We are searching for candidates with experience in conducting Penetration-Tests, specially those who possess profound knowledge in IT, web and mobile technologies. The following qualifications are appreciated.
- Experience in conducting Pen-Tests both as freelancer or within an organization.
- Good knowledge of different network protocols (SNMP, SMB, RDP, HTTP, TLS, ect.)
- Nessus, Burp, Appscan, Metasploit, OWASP and Wireshark should not sound odd.
- Basic understanding of Public-Key-Cryptography and encryption algorithms.
- Preferably certified as an OSCP or OSCE.
- Good English knowledge in both written and spoken.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Wiling to travel and work on customer premises (mostly Europe) as per project need.
About this Company
Our entity tells the story of Synergy, The effect of combination of power is greater than the sum of effects of each power separately.
See all Careers and Jobs at Scout Ventures
We decided to combine our skills from separate entities working on Digital Marketing, BTL Production, Event Management & Video...