- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Recruiting qualified freelance interpreters; posting for jobs online, receiving CVs and conducting interviews for interpreters (directly, by phone, or via the Internet).
- Coordinating with external interpreters and negotiating pricing plans and capacities.
- Receiving and handling requests to recruit and place new interpreters.
- Supervising all interpreters relations: finance, problem solving, administrative issues.
- Handle incoming calls and emails from customers and Interpreters.
- Hiring interpreters to manage globally interpreting tasks.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Other - Not Classified Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group