- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implementing strategy across all digital channels including website, and across all company related digital presence.
- Assist direct manager in SEO/SEM.
- Identifies emerging digital marketing trends and future opportunities to promote Company and its products and programs through existing and emerging channels.
- Track effectiveness and return of channel marketing campaigns and report on results to upper management.
- Being involved in client calls daily, and all meetings involving the clients advertising requirements and alongside the account manager, ensuring all their requirements are met.
- Working with the account manager to brief creative, and third-party suppliers and assisting with the formulation of marketing ideas
- Executing and overseeing key stages of any campaign such as overseeing the on-ground implementation of branding in different locations with production houses, and attending photo shoots, and video shoots.
- Content creation and follow up experience with social media (Facebook and Twitter).
2 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Broadcasting and Film Media Production Music
About this Company
Founded in 2000 by four young British and American Muslim entrepreneurs, Awakening Worldwide is a UK-based media production company with offices around the world, focusing on music production, live events, and book publishing.
See all Careers and Jobs at Awakening
Awakening has a strong social media...