- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Meeting with clients and other tradespeople such as architects or builders to discuss the needs of the client.
- Developing designs according to a brief that are functional, appealing and appropriate for the space.
- Using design software (such as AutoCAD) to create models and visuals.
- Researching and preparing plans, diagrams or sketches for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
- Estimating costs and submitting quotes for client approval.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
Epsilon interiors is the leading middle-eastern firm in the fields of architecture and interior design, we offer comfortable, breathtaking and luxurious designs to express your lifestyle with uniqueness and a premium quality.
See all Careers and Jobs at Epsilon