- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the operation of vehicle maintenance and repair programs for company owned vehicles.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the company transit system.
- Prepares and directs in-service training programs for newly employed personnel.
- Prepares short and long range plans for transit system operation including transit routing and scheduling.
- Plans and administers a preventive maintenance and vehicular replacement program .
- Receives and processes vehicle accident and damage reports.
- Prepares cost analysis and periodic management and operational reports.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Food and Beverage Production Transportation
- Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum and thorough experience related to this class of work; or any equivalent combination of training or experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of transit system management and operations.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of vehicular maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of the principles of organization and administration.
- Ability to supervise the work of others.