- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead the team to distribute roles and tasks to its team and optimize the utilization of their capacity to perform the work specifically whether they are Foreman or engineers.
- Determine the needs of the site from the raw materials before working in sufficient time and send them to the stores to provide them.
- Work on completion of any notes requested either by the management control or consultant.
- Review and follow-up contractor contracts.
- Continuous communication with the technical office and changes sent by the owner or consultant.
- Receive the site drawings from the technical office and distribute them to the engineers and contractors and set time plans for that.
- The operation and implementation of all contractual items according to the time schedule, the specific cost, the quality required and the cost of the project manager.
- To work continuously to find solutions to problems between contractors.
- Continuous follow-up of daily human resources with subcontractors according to schedule and site needs.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Rumble investments was established in 2015. Our main target is to utilize our vast experience in different areas of the Egyptian economy to achieve sustainable growth and attractive returns while maintaining a commitment to Egypt's environment and society. We strive to achieve...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rumble Investments