- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Accommodation + Transportation + Family Medical Care + Life Insurance + Mobile Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Lead the implementation of Quality systems in the relevant function: establishing and deploying goals; ensuring strong organization capability; regularly tracking, reporting reviewing results with functional leadership and upper management as required by Quality Management System
- Ensure functional level compliance to Company SOP’s and Company Quality Policy and ensure functional level accountability and capability exists in order to: a) Understand and interpret requirements; b) Establish systems that are sufficient to meet the requirements; and c) Assess on-going that the systems are being executed as designed.
- Work jointly with other quality leaders and system owners to ensure common systems that impact quality are effectively implemented (e.g. training,..).
- Lead the QMS program in order to ensure all the key Quality systems have functional-level and department-level owners qualified.
- Collecting, reporting, and tracking the Function’s Quality metrics (KPI). Ensure on time reporting of quality KPI to the Management
- Personally own / lead critical systems and customer-oriented systems: e.g. internal audit, NCR elimination, returns, concession approval process, and finished product release, customer comments, on shelf inspection survey and trade survey in order to ensure on going quality system development. Ensure that appropriate action is taken when this is not the case.
- Work jointly with other quality leaders and system owners to ensure common systems and capabilities that impact quality are effectively implemented.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Beyti is one of the largest producers of milk, juice and yoghurt in Egypt, targeting a market of 86 million consumers and catering to different consumer profiles. Beyti was established in 1998 with the acquisition of the largest commercial dairy farm in Egypt from the Saudi...
See all Careers and Jobs at Beyti - A Joint Venture of Almarai & Pepsico