- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review and study all contract’s conditions and provide contract analysis that includes summary reports to each concerned party (Technical, Cost and Planning, etc.) to prepare the requirements needed to start the project.
- Responsible for all the correspondence going back and forth between the client and the company, and provide a list of official letters with their current status in the form of contractual log to keep track of the project progress, issues, and risks either for info or any action needed.
- Administrate variation orders when the client requests Variations out of the contract’s scope, and discuss it with the procurement team for quotation and price breakdown.
- Handle and submit claims when the project deviated from the original time schedule and budget , and prepare a notice of claim with a list of all delayed events and to be issued according to the contract time bars to preserve the company rights for extension of time and money.
- Make necessary amendments to the contracts mutually with the client,
- Monitoring Subcontracts: issuance , signature and Administration ; through ensuring compliance of subcontract conditions (back to back basis) with Main contract , drafting special conditions (if required) and preparation of deviation reports. Present monthly project status report to the management that entails progress, variation, and claims log for review\comparison with the previous months for any needed precautions or actions.
- Manage subcontracts in assessing claims and issuing correspondences to deliver quality standards agreed upon in a timely manner.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Contractual & Legal Aspects in Construction (CLAC)
- Contract Administration (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Relevant Work Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Contract Administration related field.
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...