- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for identifying hazardous work place conditions,
- Take samples & measurements of hazardous materials & coordinate the removal of physical, biological & chemical hazards.
- Trains employees on safety policies, procedures & regulation,
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal & state health & safety regulations & ensure necessary records are maintained & prepared according to established guidelines.
- Participates in occupational safety & health administration (OSHA) inspections.
- Providing inspectors with appropriate documents & identifying safety measures.
- Typically reports to managers.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Zamil Steel Pre-Engineered Buildings Co. Ltd. established in 1977 in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, specializes in the design, manufacture and supply of pre-engineered steel buildings. Since its inception, Zamil Steel has supplied more than 65,000 buildings to over 90 countries...
See all Careers and Jobs at Zamil Steel Buildings Co