Skills And Tools:
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, management, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills.
- Good written and verbal English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Collection SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago