Skills And Tools:
Candidates should be able to perform the following job requirements
- Design of various Gas Suppression Systems (FM200-NOVEC1230-CO2-INERGEN)
- Design of Foam Systems
- Design of Water Sprinkler Systems
- Using company provided SW to perform hydraulic calculations for all previous systems.
- Perform shop drawings for projects according to the project design.
- Submit all reports requested by Division Manager
- Escalate problems to Division Manager in a timely manner to minimize business exposure
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Male or Female
- BS of electrical/mechanical engineering
- 2-7 years hands on experience in the calculations and shop drawings of fire fighting systems [FM-200, NOVEC 1230, INERGEN (IG-541), CO₂, sprinklers, Foam] and/or fire alarm systems.
- Excellent user of AutoCAD
- Excellent user of MS Office
- Team working
- Ability to handle high flow work
- English business reading & writing
- High level of accuracy
- Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria5 days ago
- Mechanical Draftsman - Constru...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza5 days ago