Skills And Tools:
- Develop the initial execution program for every project.
- Supervise and coordinate with every project manager to review their project documents from drawings, schedules, quantities and specifications, and notify the technical office for any deficiencies.
- Develop and coordinate the initial time frame for project milestones.
- Be responsible for the resources allocation including manpower and budget.
- Be responsible for the necessary resources, and should plan accordingly in terms of quantities, cost and time frame.
- Follow-up on a daily basis with the owner's representative and notify him with any unresolved problems after trying and taking all necessary means to resolve them.
- Supervise the cooperation of the implementation managers with the technical office to ensure time and cost and quality efficiency.
- Follow-up on warehouses and utilized inventory and make sure all needs for projects will be met.
- Participate in the selection of subcontractors and manage their accounts with the company according to their evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering is a must
- A Master's degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Experience more than 20 in the field of construction both in design and in execution.
- Experience in concrete and in fully finished residential projects is a must.
- Age is not less than 45 years old.
- Males only.
- Architecture/ Finishing Constr...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Software Project Manage...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Project Manager Engineer- Cons...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago