Skills And Tools:
- Provide sales support, generate leads, evaluate sales activities, identify new market and customer
- Opportunities, and evaluate the success and perception of Medical Service, Manage major projects such as
- PR events, launches, Marketing campaigns, Trade show exhibits, with the marketing team
- Support the sales growth by developing new leads through maintaining high level of knowledge of Prime’s clinical services and differentiators.
- Propose changes to existing list and ways of work and updates to the medical and billing policies of the payers we serve.
- Maintain awareness of competitor activity and general healthcare updates
- Follow up the activation of stopped customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed and updated records of the clinics and doctors in daily report.
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve any escalated problems from customers to ensure customer satisfaction rates are being maintained
- Provide input on advertising, literature and promotion materials, recommend pricing programs to remain competitive.
- Interface with Quality Assurance Regulatory regarding any observed or reported quality safety issue
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience with Dentistry, clinic, physician.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of healthcare industry, legal and regulatory requirements
- Results driven, persistent - able to self-direct and work independently showing initiative, while seeking guidance when appropriate.
- Open to cultural differences.
- Very Good in using Microsoft office.
- Very Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Cairo -Sales Representative Fo...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt16 hours ago
- Cairo - Senior Sales Represent...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago