Skills And Tools:
The Supervisor will be responsible for detailing scientific data to dermatologists , Pediatric and pharmacists in a designated territory. Also responsible about sales & MS in assigned area
The Supervisor is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing field-based product detailing activities as directed and in accordance with company standards. Representatives are accountable for consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets for the product portfolio within the assigned territory.
- Promote and sell products to current and potential customers
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Organize and schedule tasks, develop realistic goals and action plans
- Educate pharmacists on the use and benefits of products.
- Coordinate special events such as speaker programs, lunches or dinners to educate and inform dermatologists about products
- Partner with dermatologists & Pediatric in an educational role within the medical and consumer community;
- Maintain on-going communication with each dermatologist office;
- Building strong relationships with dermatologist and office staff and establish credibility
- Help to build and maintain the brand’s image with each office
- College degree is a must
- Minimum 2 direct sales experience required, preferably in dermatology field & cosmetic
- Proven and Consistent sales results
- Must have a demonstrated ability to promote and sell goods, services and concepts
- Keen analytical sense and ability to understand financial concepts.
- Proven ability in building professional relationships, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills. Excellent selling and presentation skills..
- Strong computer and software skills
- Ability to travel 30% or greater with occasional overnight stays as neede
- Own a car is a must
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment.
- Direct Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago