Skills And Tools:
- Company application administration; Deploy, configure, integrate, and test the implemented solution based on Technical and Business requirements.
- Company application troubleshooting and support during UAT and production.
- Execution of DB scripts/extracts as needed.
- React to High Severity issues and technical situations that require immediate attention.
- Work with multiple teams for successful resolution of issues and incidents.
- Self-motivated professional to work with minimal direction with effective time management skills.
- Open to flexible working conditions including after-hours scheduled application maintenance and support.
- Support daily operations.
- Give advisory to product and operation team.
- Ability to read and understand job-related materials such as instructions, specifications, references, and manuals.
- Ability to investigate, analyze information, and to draw conclusions in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to learn and support new applications.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required.
- Managing ticketed query systems and ensuring a comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization's systems.
- Developing reports for teams across the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Relevant (1-4) years of experience.
- Experience in relational database Engines (SQL Server, Oracle, etc). This includes the ability to write SQL queries and In-memory DB (preferred Redis).
- Microservices Spring-boot.
- Basic knowledge in Application Servers ( IBM, Websphere, Oracle WebLogic, Tomcat Server, Apache Web Server, Microsoft IIS Web Server).
- Solid experience in cloud computing platforms (Microsoft Azure is a plus).
- Business Intelligence knowledge is a plus.
- Deploying and configuring applications.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with systems.
- Having experience with Windows, LINUX, Micro Services, and Cloud environments.
- Java 8, and preferred (Kotlin JVM).
- Containers docker, K8s, and (OpenShift is preferred).
- Azure DevOps, git repos, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Innovative thinker.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Core Banking Technical SupportSSC Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Front End Team LeadSSC Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Service Manager (Hybrid)SSC Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Senior Acquiring Implementatio...Masria Digital Payment (MDP) - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior POS Acquiring Implement...Masria Digital Payment (MDP) - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperSSC Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Junior POS Acquiring Implement...Masria Digital Payment (MDP) - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Junior SIT and Testing enginee...Masria Digital Payment (MDP) - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Junior manual software testingSSC Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo28 days ago
- Frontend DeveloperSSC Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago