Skills And Tools:
- Work with clients to interpret their marketing briefs and become familiar with clients' products and services, the target audience, and their competitors' activities.
- Contribute high-quality creative work, from conception to execution, that demonstrates an innovative, market-leading approach to graphic design.
- Devise and develop original ideas that engage the target audience and address the clients business issues.
- Design a wide variety of project types including but not limited to web, social,digital ,logo/brand identity and print collateral with support on pitches, presentations.
- Accountable for the project design deliverable and quality control; use strong information presentation (visual and written) skills for clients.
- Stay informed of design trends and new technologies; provide innovative ideas for design solutions in support of objectives and initiatives.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible working days /hours
- 1-3 years prior work experience in a related role
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your graphic design thinking and core crafts across a variety of client categories and design formats & methodologies, e.g. brand identity systems, print, illustration, motion graphics and user interface.
- Solid foundation in graphic, multimedia, communication, brand development, and environment design
- Eloquent verbal/written communication & presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts to account manager and with customers
- Effective time management skills to balance project schedule with fast-paced deadlines
- Enthusiasm for the consumer experience and technology at large
- Proficiency in the latest versions of design software including: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign),
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
- Graphic Designer - MaadiConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago