Skills And Tools:
- A site accountant is required to report to the accounting department and prepare financial reports in a consistent matter weekly. A successful site accountant ensures a steady cash flow for the site.
Your duties as a site accountant will be:
- Reporting to the accounting department as required.
- Reviewing budgets and fee structures.
- Providing timely financial reports weekly or as required.
- Preparing pre-billing reports weekly or as required.
- Issuing invoices and purchase orders.
- Paying subcontractors and supplier bills ( you'll be responsible for paying anything on the site).
- Oversight of site's materials, tracking use & generating reports.
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance, or relevant field
- Proven experience as an accountant
- Years of experience: from 1 to 2 years.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Good with numbers and figures.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.