Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of high-quality software applications.
- Participation in design workshops, peer code reviews, unit testing, test-driven development, and refactoring.
- Development of exciting new software applications using modern, best practice development techniques, design patterns, and quality standards.
- Participating in solution designs, design workshops, and peer code reviews.
- The unit testing and refactoring of new and existing software applications.
- Applying best practice development techniques, including patterns and coding standards.
- Active participation in the user story and acceptance criteria creation, estimation, and testing.
- Active participation in all aspects of the Scrum framework, including Sprint Goals, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Daily Stand-ups, and Retrospectives.
- Actively learning new technologies to satisfy business and architectural demands.
Essential Skills And Experience:
- C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET Framework, Visual Studio.
- Design Patterns, GoF, MVC, MVVM, LINQ, Unity
- Web Services, REST, XML, JSON
- Databases – PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Entity Framework
- Demonstrable experience working in N-tier architectures, Microservices
- Demonstrable experience of unit testing and test-driven design and development.
- Knowledge and experience of agile development methods (e.g. XP, Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge and experience of agile practices (e.g. Continuous Integration, Refactoring).
- An aptitude and interest in seeking out and applying new technologies.
- An enthusiastic and inspirational approach to software development.
- A track record of delivering software to agreed quality and cost.
- A keenness to challenge, innovate, and champion new ideas.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Desirable Skills And Experience:
- Working within a Scrum team
- Containerisation, Docker, Kubernetes
- Exposure and application of UX design principles
- Exposure to messaging e.g. ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
- Secure programming practices, really a general understanding of Web security
- The Atlassian toolset including JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, GIT, and BitBucket.
- Pharmacy or healthcare domain knowledge.
- Full Stack Web Developer (Spri...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior .Net Full Stack Develop...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Full Stack .Net Developer -Ale...Marine & Engineering Services Co (MESCO) - Bab Sharq, Alexandria4 days ago