English Teacher - October CityPosted 2 months ago
64Applicants for1 open position
- 2In Consideration
- 13Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for an experienced English Teacher to join our New Prime National School located in 6th of October - Giza that will open its doors to students in September 2023.
- Teachers play vital roles in the lives of the students in their classrooms.
- Teachers are best known for the role of educating the students that are placed in their care.
- Beyond that, teachers serve many other roles in the classroom.
- Teachers set the tone of their classrooms, build a warm environment, mentor and nurture students, become role models, and listen and look for signs of intelligence.
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of department.
- Plan and implement effective classroom management practices.
- Maintain good order and discipline amongst students and safeguard their health and safety at all times in accordance with the school's procedures.
- Encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behavior, completion of homework assignments, and projects.
- Prompt students to build their sense of responsibility and belonging.
Planning & Assessing
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students.
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of the students.
- Providing or contributing oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed framework for the appraisal of students’ performance.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Assign appropriate and challenging tasks built on prior attainment and ensure high levels of students’ interest and engagement.
- Use effective teaching strategies and efficient time management.
- Use variety of teaching methods and adapt instruction to students’ differences in development, learning styles, strengths and needs.
- Together with the Learning Support Assistants, developing and implementing the Individual Educational Program (IEP) of students with Individual Educational Needs and participating in IEP and Individual Transition Plan (ITP) meetings.
- Making use of audiovisual technological devices/aides and other adaptations during the delivery of the lessons
- Use effective questioning and prompt students to elaborate their responses. Give constructive feedback on students’ errors and misconceptions.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- A Bachelors in the subject taught.
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning.
- Fluency in English is a must
- English Teacher (Foreigners) - Shorouk City, Cairo26 days ago
- Part-Time Online German Langua... - Maadi, Cairo25 days ago
- Senior, Prep, and Junior Teach... - Giza, Egypt2 months ago
- German language Teacher For Th... - San Stefano, Alexandria1 month ago
- English Teacher - 10th of Rama...El Massria Integrated Schools - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia18 days ago
- Preparatory French Teacher - 6...GEMS Education - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Preparatory Art Teacher - 6 of...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- English Instructor October Cit...American Academy - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago
- Arabic Social Studies Teacher ...King's School The Crown - Sheikh Zayed, Giza13 days ago
- IB Music TeacherUptown International School UISEgypt - Mokattam, Cairo8 days ago
- IB MYP English Language A & B ...Uptown International School UISEgypt - Mokattam, Cairo15 days ago
- IB PE TeacherUptown International School UISEgypt - Mokattam, Cairo15 days ago
- ICT Teacher - New Generation I...Balanced Education Company - Obour City, Cairo9 days ago
- Christian Religion Teacher - S...GEMS Education - Rehab City, Cairo18 days ago