Skills And Tools:
- Immersive VR is hiring Intern Team members ! Get paid to help guests experience entertainment on a completely immersive level.
- We are looking for team members who are able to help guide the customers through a unique experience and provide great customer service, while promoting a fun, exciting, and fast-paced atmosphere!
- Team members must be creative, have a keen attention to details, be energetic and engaging, and may be just a little weird :)
The intern will learn:
- Effective Communication Skills
- IT Technical Skills
- Analytical skills
Internship Start date: Immediately
Duration: 3 - 6 months
- Students or Fresh Graduates
- 20 years and older
- Are detail oriented
- Confident talking in front of others
- Able to work well with other people
- Good Communicator
- Can provide the higher quality customer service experience.
- Sounds fun if work is playing games :) Seriously.
- Customer Service Administrator - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago