Skills And Tools:
- Provide Help Desk support to end-users.
- Update user PCs.
- Assist with installation and maintenance of data and voice infrastructure, including PC’s, Printers, Plotters, Local Area Network (LAN) equipment, Phone System including voice mail.
- Prepare requisitions for IT equipment and software
- Assist in deploying desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- Document IT procedures.
- Respond to requests for assistance and troubleshoot problems.
- Support desktop and laptop hardware, software and applications.
- Service printers and plotters.
- Move hardware around the offices.
- Configure hardware for new staff.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Provide and maintain basic network connectivity for desktops, laptops, printing and plotting devices, phones and field offices.
- Graduated from Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 0-1 year of experience
- Very Good Knowledge in MCSA & CCNA.
- Good command of English
- Good Communication Skills
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.