Skills And Tools:
- Organize and implement all administrative duties and the daily routine in the area of responsibility.
- Implement the efficient management of all administrative measures within the reloading and on boarding process in the area of responsibility including:
- Handle all contracts & bills related to the providers of the Mobiles, transportation and any other benefits providers.
- Responsible for the logistics and all travel arrangements of the employees inside Egypt.
- Ensure high cleaning standards in the administration building and the factory.
- Assist in the day to day operation and management of the company cars.
- Provide administrative back up to the facilities team as and when required.
- Track vehicle/equipment mileage and operating hours.
- Schedule maintenance and repair work.
- Assist with vehicle titles and registrations.
- Prepare transfers and pay fuel invoices.
- Obtain and record Purchase orders.
- Perform daily supervision on the housekeeping and security teams.
The intern will learn:
- Communication & presentation skills.
- Engineering backgrounds.
- Sales & strategic planning.
Application Deadline: 20-1-2019
Internship Start date: 25-1-2019
- Computer Skills (Microsoft office, power point, excel, word, outlook, internet....).
- High communication & presentation skills.
- Good command with English language (Read, write & speak).
- Residence nearby Sheraton is preferable
- Females only.
- Administration ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago