Skills And Tools:
STEP Consulting is a seasoned and talented team of experienced consultants, whose vision is to help customers grow themselves and their businesses. We have rapidly grown as it provides Marketing and Entrepreneur solutions. It also provides platforms for start-ups, Web Applications, and Digital Marketing. We are hiring a talented entry-level digital marketing intern to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, STEP Co. is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to STEP.
- Drive user acquisition, top-line growth, and retention through digital channels.
- Provide clear reporting with actionable analysis for each digital channel.
- Strong familiarity with third-party tracking and reporting tools and integrating them with social platforms.
- Lead and develop A/B testing across digital channels and evaluate and recommendation as appropriate.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and youtube platform: launching new campaigns, optimizing current campaign and audiences, whilst creating new targeting groups across all markets on a weekly basis.
- Experience launching canvas ads.
- Brand oversight of all paid social campaigns, including coordinating campaigns, planning, activation and reporting, and Google Ads.
- Conducting keyword research to reach new segments.
- Optimizing existing campaigns through keyword refinement, bidding optimization, copy testing and A/B testing.
- Deep understanding of different match types, and optimizing keywords across them.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain a digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with the sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Conduct Research
- Digital Marketing specialists rely on marketing data and statistics to help them design and launch advertising campaigns. Higher-level advertisers are often busy with other tasks, and they may require their assistants to perform the majority of this research. This is often done by skimming the internet, reading case studies, and interpreting surveys.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities,
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity,
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape.
- Work on Advertising Campaigns
- Digital Marketing specialists often work alongside advertising professionals and executives to craft effective marketing campaigns. These campaigns may be complex, taking economic, social, and political data into consideration.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives,
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events,
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas,
- Prepare and execute a social media marketing plan, and Account Moderation,
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Prepare Advertising Materials
- Many advertising campaigns utilize printed materials such as flyers, brochures, and posters. Advertising assistants may be tasked with mailing these materials to clients or distributing them to the correct party.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns,
- Translate clients' vision for online marketing into coherent digital marketing strategies,
- Working on Branding and Marketing Strategies with our Consultants,
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums,
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
Application Deadline: 15/05/2021
Internship Start date: 16/05/2021
Duration: 3 Months
Basic marketing knowledge:
- Have a basic understanding of advertising techniques and concepts
- Businesses often have access to large amounts of marketing data. This data is typically stored on computers, so advertising assistants will need to be comfortable with entering and retrieving data electronically
- Digital Marketing Specialist should know how to install and uninstall software, send emails, use the internet to find information, and assemble spreadsheets and presentations. Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office is usually required
- Digital Marketing Specialist do everything from assisting with projects to answering phones, so they should be able to shift from one task to another with relative ease
- Digital Marketing Specialist may be responsible for speaking with potential clients, so they should be capable of maintaining a professional demeanor at all times. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must-haves.
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
Tools and Software Required:
To accomplish their daily goals, Digital Marketing Specialist interns make use of the following tools:
- Using an ERP system like ( Oracal or Microsoft and SAP)
- Daily business software (Microsoft Office or Mac,)
- Strong research skills using all internet software
- Good in Adobe systems such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Flash
- Digital Marketing & Social Med...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 hours ago
- Digital Marketing CoordinatorTechnical Co For Engineering and Feeding Industries - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago