Skills And Tools:
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of the conducted training programs and take actions accordingly with the concerned parties (departments).
- Conduct training needs assessment for assigned positions in coordination with the different departments.
- Evaluate and analyze training plans and training quality/delivery and take actions accordingly to improve the quality of the training provided.
- Conduct/deliver training programs within the company’s training plan.
- Develop and maintain relations with external training providers and make recommendations on the quality of the services provided.
- Apply the training management process to all internal and external training programs ensuring timeliness, quality of delivery, and adherence to the allocated budget.
- Participate in the administration of the performance appraisal cycle.
- Develop required periodic and on-demand reports.
- Tailor and update training.
- Fresh grad
- Good in English.
- Good command of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- HR background (Knowledge)
- Presentation skills
- Location: Maadi
- 8 working hours
- 5 days per week
- 2 days off
- Career pathway