Skills And Tools:
The candidate will be responsible for the entire recruitment process and will handle all hiring activities either for both internal CyberTalents employees or external customers including but not limited to:
- Design and Develop job descriptions and interview questions for each position
- Develop, create and publish job posts in various portals like social media and others
- Run Active Searching techniques for candidates
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify and schedule interviews with candidates
- Document interview results for future analysis
- Conduct basic assessment calls for candidates.
- Follow up on the accepted candidates' steps including contracts signature, medical insurance, and hiring documents
- Enhance Hiring process whenever required
- Maintain a database of candidates' records with their status for future hirings.
- Reports on hiring progress weekly and monthly.
Internship Start date: 1st of February
Duration: 3 months
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...Confidential Company - Manial, Cairo3 days ago