Skills And Tools:
ProCrew is the technology kitchen behind some of the world's perfect customer experiences
Since 2012, ProCrew has provided high-performing, on-demand teams of software developers for the world's leading brands.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big, innovative brands like LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Flojics Inc (Dubai), Ocucon (UK) becoming the largest provider of video analytics services, and IAmProperty (UK) trusted by more than 2500 Estate Agents.
We’re looking to expand our existing Software Development function, with a full-stack Software Developer to work in a cross-disciplinary team.
You’ll be tasked with coding graphic designs into reality, utilizing your skills to help create user-friendly interfaces that our customers will love and want to use. You will also be maintaining and supporting existing web applications ensuring that they are well maintained.
You should be able to collaborate with our Product team, providing your opinions (modifying them where appropriate)
We’re committed to creating a diverse, multi-disciplined team, where all colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. If you want to be a part of a company that is growing at a pace – we’d love to hear from you!
- Consistently write clean, semantic, well-formed, and tested code that is reusable.
- Ensure that code is written in such a way that it exploits the frameworks that are in use within our applications and is consistent with our practices and patterns.
- Build and maintain a library of reusable components to aid with rapid development and ensure UI/UX consistency across multiple products.
- Monitor and benchmark applications in production to find opportunities for improvement in usability and functionality.
- Actively participate in peer-reviews of pull requests, to ensure that quality code is released.
- A passion for programming with user experience is of utmost importance.
- Good understanding of Node.js and MySQL experience.
- In-depth working knowledge of a front-end framework such as Vue.js, React, or Angular.
- Experience designing and maintaining product wireframes.
- Knowledge and experience of cross-browser testing with an awareness of W3C accessibility standards.
- A working understanding of version control systems (e.g. Git).