Skills And Tools:
ZHOME is the expert for all connected home products. We are the first consulting platform and total solution provider for products that make the home smarter and life more connected. A growing startup that focuses on all wireless, affordable, high-quality products and is easy to use for all customers with dedicated expert support service.
We are building the future of smart homes and looking for a motivated and innovative app developer to help us achieve our vision.
We are in search of a skilled mobile app developer who can build efficient and highly scalable mobile applications. They will have to design low-latency and high-volume applications for Android and iOS systems. The candidate needs to compile documentation and requires excellent written communication skills.
- Design and develop mobile applications
- Monitor the entire application development lifecycle (design, test, support, and release)
- Add and optimize features as per specifications
- Make and prepare releases of dynamic application components
- Create cross-platform applications for Android, iOS, Windows, etc.
- Work on software analysis, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Build interfaces to improve UX
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering,
- experience building cross-platform mobile applications
- Proficiency in at least one programming language like Java or Swift
- Proven portfolio of released applications in Android Market or App store
- Good understanding of OOP design principles
- Experience with APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience in developing user interfaces
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, like Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Good interpersonal skills