Skills And Tools:
- Participate in ERP Software implementation projects for new and current customers.
- Work in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment.
- Import Excel files into the future ERP, all item and bill of materials files
- Assist the supervisor in testing the future ERP, performing the appropriate tasks to test the future configuration of the ERP
- Strong presentation, communication, administration and interpersonal skills.
- Must be dedicated, ethical, organized, professional, and a true team player.
- Applicants must possess a commerce Bachelor’s degree.
- General AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Computer Science & Computer En...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- ERP Function Specialist - Cair...IMUT International Marathon United Technology - Obour City, Cairo13 days ago
- Netsuite ConsultantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago