Skills And Tools:
Job Summary and Overview
STEP Co. is one of the leading Art Studio. We have rapidly grown into a well-respected boutique graphic design studio.
We are hiring a talented Creative Graphic Designer intern to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, STEP Co. is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to STEP Co.
Produce Design Concepts
It is up to the Creative Designer to initialize a project by coming up with a general concept and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include sketches or digital illustrations. At this stage, a Creative Designer might work in collaboration with managers, engineers, artists, and other designers to evaluate the credibility of the design and to provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Create new and original designs and animated videos from scratch.
- Assist with Prototype Development
- Once the design has been approved, it will enter a production stage in which a prototype can be created.
The Creative Designer will once again collaborate with a team to ensure that the prototype is created within project specifications and expectations.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Cooperating with all sales' needs (product photos – offers and …..).
- Execute the Marketing strategies focused on that mission.
- Coordinate Services of Outside Vendors
If the project a Creative Designer is working on is a brochure or label, quite often a printer will be needed to produce the finished product. Or, a digital model might require technical support or engineering services. These types of duties might be assigned to outside vendors and it is often the Creative Designer who will be responsible for finding vendors to work with.
- Review designs for errors before publishing or printing them.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Makes sure that the output is at the best quality and represents our organization in a perfect way.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Designing Social Media items (Cover photos, sales posts, engaging posts).
- Develop illustrations and digital artwork(preferred done by Wacom ).
- Develop and execute the brand visual guideline, logo, products catalogs and offers, Shaped the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more on their limited time.
- Develop and execute all the offline required branding materials considering giveaways, booths and any other Stuff.
- Develop and execute all the printed designs(flyers- business cards – brochures – stickers and any other stuff).
The intern will learn:
- You will be handling the post-production phase of creating artwork. you bring together raw concept design and edit these to form art that is fully ready for viewing.
- This work can be laborious, as it involves selecting and organizing footage, sourcing additional media such as performing color grading, shapes, and pictures, and working with art directors for hours at a time, often while trying to meet brisk deadlines.
- You will hold their finished designs to high standards, aiming for coherent concept designs, seamless transitions, visual appeal, and alignment with creative vision.
Application Deadline: 15/05/2021
Internship Start date: 16/05/2021
Duration: 3 Months
Creative Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications
Creative Designer should be strong communicators who think creatively, are detail-oriented and are able to meet deadlines. They should thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organisational skills. A Creative Designer should take a customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials. and work well in high-pressure environments. We need a Graphic Designer with the following skills:
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings, and illustrations.
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process.
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry that we are working in.
- Using graphic design and other relevant software.
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns
- Creative Designer is an extremely delicate task that demands a precise sense of timing and attention to detail if scenes are to flow fluidly and elicit the right emotion from viewers
- The post-production phase is time-consuming, They must be able to concentrate for long periods of time and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Tools and Software Required
To accomplish their daily goals, Creative Designer makes use of the following tools:
- Graphics and visual effects software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Flash
- Creative Graphic Designer - (C...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago