Skills And Tools:
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving Budget Cost variances; administering Subcontractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Developing Delay Analysis.
The intern will learn: PCS Tasks
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of Subcontractor and owner deliverable.
Internship Start date: 1-3-2021
Duration: 3 Months
- Bachelor's degree.
- Very good English.
- Infrastructure Civil Site Engi...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- Infrastructure Project Supervi...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- Senior Architect Engineer - Al...Confidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria9 days ago