- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,000 to 1,500 EGP per month
About the Internship
- Responsible for integrating promotional elements into marketing and maximizing communications channels to ensure the proper message is delivered to customers.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to promote the company's brand.
- Attend trade shows.
- Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
Application Deadline: Month
Internship Start date: 15-9
Duration: 3 Months
About this Company
Three Brothers Company is considered to be as one of the greatest specialized companies in the field of manufacturing the lighting units all over Egypt, the Arab and African countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at 3Brothers
Back in 1990, the company was established by the efforts of its three...