Skills And Tools:
Company: Arab Contractors
Location: In the one of its sites in or close to Cairo
Dates: 2/7/17 - 28/7/17 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fees: 200 EGP for mainstream students in public universities and 500 EGP for credit hour students in public and private universities. The fees goes towards the company, getting you a helmet.
Distinguished Civil and Building Engineering Senior Undergrads have an opportunity to participate in a field internship with the Arab Contractors.
- The intern will assist in the construction management of different residential and business structures being erected in Cairo and in its vicinity.
- This opportunity will provide exposure to a variety of stages in the construction management process such as site and concrete work, framing, rough mechanicals, finishes, budgeting and scheduling.
- Registered at an accredited Egyptian University in a department oriented towards civil engineering.
- Expected to graduate in 2018
- Proficient computer skills: Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Email.
- [Plus] Previous field work experience
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work towards objectives without close supervision.
- Desire for personal success and that of your team/company.