- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Are you looking for an adventure? 360imaging now offers internship opportunities throughout the year. If you are studying Computer Science or a related technical major, we offer opportunities in a number of Engineering and Product Management groups.
- 360imaging's Software Engineers research and develop the next-generation medical imaging solutions for which we've become world-renowned. Collaborating in small, agile teams, we do rapid development, testing, and monitoring work –producing an environment that combines the invigorating feel of a start-up company with the resources and stability of a healthy, established business.
The Role: Software Engineering Intern:
- Software Engineers at Symbyo are researchers and developers who yearn to create and implement complex computer science solutions.
- Our engineers develop massively scalable, distributed software systems and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal - which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and asking questions.
- You build strong competencies in data structures and algorithms, along with a technical fascination for how stuff fits together.
- You need to have a solid foundation in computer science in order to consistently come up with new ideas as well as strive for a deep understanding of our products and services in order to continually improve upon them.
- We focus on being a collaborative, global organization consisting of engineers with the highest levels of technical depth, programming skills and a passion for quality.
- Internship last from one month to three month. depending on candidate needs and position availability.
About this Company
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at 360Imaging