- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Assist in the Recruitment process
- Helping in Designing and Executing HR Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in Performance Evaluation Processes.
- Organize Training, Team Meetings, and Events as Needed.
- Carry out the Orientation of newly Hired Employees, Explain Human Resources Policies, and Procedures.
- Coordinating Office Activities and Operations to Secure Efficiency and Compliance to company Policies.
- Manage Phone Calls and Correspondence (E-Mail, Letters, Packages etc.)
- Support Budgeting and Bookkeeping Procedures
- Assist Colleagues whenever Necessary
- Booking Meetings and Scheduling Events
- Maintaining Internal Databases
The intern will learn:
- HR Activities
- Reporting System
- Business Writing
Application Deadline: Thursday 08-10-2020
Internship Start date: Sunday 18-10-2020
Duration: 3 Months
About this Company
Next Quest is a company specialized in providing technical and administrative support, administrative restructuring, human development, personnel affairs, professional development, employee performance management and conferences to accomplish economic
See all Careers and Jobs at Next Quest