- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
About the Internship
About the Internship:
- Setting monthly technical visits plan.
- Fleet service team visits follow up.
- Technical visits reporting and communicating needed actions with concerned partners.
- Organizing and overseeing technical training for fleets.
- Checking and updating technical training materials and customization according to trainees’ technical level.
- Creating and updating the fleet database according to collected data from the market and fleets’ technical conditions.
- Issuing technical reports about fleets’ technical situation and tires performance.
- An inside view of Prometeon's work environment of multinational.
- A real on the Job training on functions & challenges.
- A chance to further develop strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Transportation provided via company buses
- Company Restaurant Meal
- Cafeteria drinks benefits
- Social Insurance
Duration: 3-months (Renewable based on performance and business needs for a maximum of 2 years).
Bonus: subject to increase after 3-months on continuous basis reference to performance.
Deadline for application: 30/5/2020
About this Company
Pirelli & C.: Italian industrial enterprise active in more than 160 countries. The Pirelli Group is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world, in terms of turnover, with 20 factories in four continents, and is a leader in the high end and high technology segments of tyre market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Prometeon Pirelli Tyres ( Ex-Pirelli )