- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Computer Provided - Accommodation Provided - Accommodation Covered - Food Provided 3 meal per day
About the Internship
- Job Description:
- This is a six week project where you will be working with one of top start-ups in Pakistan. The start-ups are placed in the National Science & Technology Park which is placed in NUST which is top 400 QS ranked university. This project also supports Pakistan achieving Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure which is one of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (Goal#9). Project fee: 100 US$
The intern will learn:
- To be able to distinguish among different sound generation
- To be able to propagation mechanisms and their representations,
- understand different categories of noise effects on humans
- percentage of correlations between real acoustics result and CFD acoustic analysis.
- Being know CFD analysis being know basics of acoustic
- Opportunity starting date is negotiable.
- All standards promised. SIM card covered as well. Food & accommodation covered as well.
- Local Buddy provided along with city tour.
Application Deadline : 1 Jun 2020
Internship Start date : 13 Jul 2020
Duration: 6-8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services Other - Not Classified
- Backgrounds: Mechanical Engineering
- Skills: AIESEC Leadership Qualities
- Study Level: Bachelor
The Intern Age must be between 18 to 30 years old.The Intern will pay his (AIESEC contract, VISA Fees, Flight Ticket, and any additional Pocket money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...