- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- The Social Media Intern
- Is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy digital recruitment business and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, external social media consultants, and the agency’s clients and candidates to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing in a business to business environment. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Social Media Community Management
- Coordinating and Distributing Content
- Understanding and monitoring social media analytics
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
You plant a seed for your business and Cart code employees water it with Digital presence
See all Careers and Jobs at Cart Code
that provides you with multiple branches of audience, colorful conversion rate leaves, and long-lasting branding roots.
Cart code is not just a digital marketing agency that...