- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Stylo Media Private Limited Company is a versatile forerunner in the static media industry.
- Equipped with unmatched technological devices, we provide cutting-edge printing solutions.
- Working over 50 years, we always strive towards excellence in the field of printing and bringing smiles in the faces of millions of people as we hand them quality prints.
- Leadership Development is enhanced by the head of the Strategy & Planning Department.
The intern will learn:
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for the client.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing the interactive design.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD).
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Work Transportation will be provided for to & fro movement from the accommodation.
- Healthy Meals for a healthy mind and health.
Application Deadline: 30/10/2019
Internship Start date: 13 /11 /2019
Duration: 52 Weeks
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...