- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation Provided/ Accommodation Covered/ Food Provided 1 meal per day
About the Internship
- ScaleUP Project is a 6 weeks to 3 months unpaid professional internship across Indonesia’s top startups. ScaleUP helps youth to develop entrepreneurial mindset through challenging & adventurous environment by having international working experience & doing social impact. ScaleUP was born out of our belief in the power & potential that Indonesian startups have in changing the world. As, Indonesia is ranked as 6th globally in number of startups with 1800+ startup according to
The intern will learn:
- Assists external clients in the implementation of technical systems, software, or solutions.
- Being an Implementation Specialist I defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans.
- Tests and troubleshoots final system setups.
- Do data migration using query or excel
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or dev
Application Deadline: 11 Nov 2019
Internship Start date: 9 Dec 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- Computer Sciences
- Systems And Computing Engineering
- Personal Skills And Knowledge
- Critical Thinking
- Technical Support
Study levels: bachelor
The Intern Age must be between 18 to 30 years old.
The Intern will pay his (AIESEC contract, VISA Fees, Flight Ticket, and any additional Pocket money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...