- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Adventure Vision is a start up born with an idea to make travelling accessible and craft value driven experiences. Our aim is to put our passion, "purposeful travelling in our products and offer best quality services to our customers". The intern will be responsible for analyzing, measuring and creating strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, as well as developing and managing digital marketing campaigns on social media using techniques such as paid search, SEO and PPC.
The intern will learn:
- Design and Implement new marketing strategies for the company.
- Develop innovative ways to communicate the company messages to their existing customers.
- Plan and project manage marketing events and evaluate their success.
- Create and manage the company communication channel (eg. Facebook page ‘Adventure Vision’)
- Engage with interns’ country travel agencies and make connection with them.
- Design customer flow and satisfaction standard together with the team
- Need to accompany company’s travel guest for the field trip to document the experience.
- Content creation in each ‘experience’ packages.
- Join every weekly team meeting.
- No. of employees in the start up - 2 | You will get first hand experience in the tourism field.
- Create strategies and implement off-page SEO
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to company website
Application Deadline: 1/10
Internship Start date: 1/11
Duration: 6 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...